The Franchise Council of Australia has launched its 2018 campaign to award the best performers in franchising.
And the search begins with the hunt to find star franchisees and franchise executives across the country for the FCA Regional Awards, a stepping stone to the national event.
|Regional Awards winners will automatically be named as finalists in the MYOB FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards 2018, where they will contest with the best in each state for the chance to be named the national winner in their category.
These are the categories:
- Multi-Unit Franchisee of the Year
- Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, two or more staff
- Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, less than two staff
- Field Manager of the Year
- Franchise Woman of the Year
- Franchisee Community Responsibility and Contribution
|In 2018, the Regional Awards will open progressively on a state-by-state basis as follows:
- NSW / ACT Regional Excellence in Franchising Awards now open. Entries close Thursday 21 December 2017.
- QLD / NT Regional Excellence in Franchising Awards entries open Monday 11 December 2017
- WA Excellence in Franchising Awards entries open Tuesday 9 January 2018
- VIC / TAS Excellence in Franchising Awards entries open Monday 19 February 2018
- SA Excellence in Franchising Awards entries open Thursday 1 March 2018
Find out more here.