Top franchise performance has been rewarded in South Australia with the Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) celebrating success at its regional awards.
Franchise brands who saw their franchisees take winning slots at the 2017 SA Excellence in Franchising Awards included Muffin Break, Salts of the Earth, Mortgage Choice and EFM Health Clubs.
Pamela Tiffany of V.I.P. Home and Commercial Cleaning, was named SA Field Manager of the Year.
Tiffany provides that all important support to V.I.P. Home and Commercial Cleaning franchisees to enable them to succeed in their businesses.
“I’m absolutely humbled by it (winning this award),” she said. “I never imagined in a million years I’d be the winner of an award. It’s just lovely to be acknowledged for the field support role because it’s a very important role in franchising but it’s sometimes overlooked. It’s nice for me but it’s also nice for the whole company. I work for such a great organisation and I certainly wouldn’t be as successful as I am with my role if it wasn’t for the people that work across V.I.P. in every department.”
Following their success all winners have qualified as finalists for the MYOB FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards.
The Gala Awards Dinner will be held on the Gold Coast on Tuesday 10 October at the culmination of the 2017 National Franchise Convention.
South Australian franchise winners
- SA Multi-Unit Franchisee of the Year: Tanya Coxon, Muffin Break, Mt Gambier
- SA Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, two or more staff: Cathy Beckman, Salts of the Earth, Mt Gambier
- SA Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, less than two staff: Kirri Clark, EFM Health Clubs, Unley
- SA Field Manager of the Year: Pamela Tiffany, V.I.P. Home and Commercial Cleaning
- SA Franchisee Community Responsibility and Contribution: Greg Campbell, Mortgage Choice, Malvern