The Franchise Council of Australia is seeking nominations for its annual Excellence in Franchising Awards for 2024. Awards range from the Established Franchisor of the Year to Single-Unit Franchisee of the Year.
There are regional and national awards to be won.
The six regional awards are:
- Multi-Unit Franchisee of the Year
- Single-Unit Franchisee of the Year
- Franchise Woman of the Year
- Field Manager of the Year
- Franchisee Community Advocate
Regional Award winners are automatically named as national finalists in their respective categories. The national winners are announced at the FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards Gala Dinner.
In addition to national finalists for the regional awards there are the following standalone national awards:
- Australian Established Franchisor of the Year
- Australian Emerging Franchisor of the Year
- Excellence in Marketing
- Franchisor Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Supplier of the Year
- People’s Choice Award / Franchise Industry Leadership Award
Nominations for the awards close on 9 December 2023.